Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Version:||3.15 "Titanium Falcon"|
|Released:||03 Nov 2020|
- Introduced criu-image-streamer (also see https://github.com/checkpoint-restore/criu-image-streamer).
- Added MIPS support.
- Allow checkpointing out of existing PID namespace and restoring into existing PID namespace.
- Added additional file validation mechanisms (buildid in addition to filesize).
- Added support to checkpoint and restore BPF hash maps (BPF_MAP_TYPE_HASH) and array maps (BPF_MAP_TYPE_ARRAY).
- Added binary logging infrastructure (flog).
- Many fixes here and there
- Additional libcriu interfaces (orphan_pts_master, version, FD handling)
- Initial cgroup2 support
- Use the new mount API