Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|Version:||3.15 "Titanium Falcon"|
|Released:||03 Nov 2020|
- Introduced criu-image-streamer (also see https://github.com/checkpoint-restore/criu-image-streamer).
- Added MIPS support.
- Allow checkpointing out of existing PID namespace and restoring into existing PID namespace.
- Added additional file validation mechanisms (buildid in addition to filesize).
- Added support to checkpoint and restore BPF hash maps (BPF_MAP_TYPE_HASH) and array maps (BPF_MAP_TYPE_ARRAY).
- Added binary logging infrastructure (flog).
- Many fixes here and there
- Additional libcriu interfaces (orphan_pts_master, version, FD handling)
- Initial cgroup2 support
- Use the new mount API