Difference between revisions of "Py-P.Haul"
(merged "external links" and "see also" (note "see also" is supposed to be internal links!))
m (Xemul moved page P.Haul to Py-P.Haul without leaving a redirect: Project is changing, new p.haul is Go CRIU module)
Revision as of 13:23, 6 July 2017
P.Haul is the project on top of CRIU implementing live migration usage scenario.
What does the name mean
P.Haul (pronounced pee-hɔːl, Russian: пихль) stands for Process HAULer.
The project logo depicts the Little Humpbacked Horse (Russian: конёк-горбунок). It reflects the main purpose of P.Haul: container migration. The Slavic origin of the logo emphasizes that the project has Russian roots.
|PHaul-logo-800px.png||PNG, 800x472, 24K|
- GitHub repo: https://github.com/xemul/p.haul
- Mailing list: https://lists.openvz.org/mailman/listinfo/criu
- A test to play with: https://github.com/xemul/p.haul/blob/master/test/mtouch/HOWTO
- HOWTO migrate OpenVZ container: https://github.com/xemul/p.haul/wiki/Live-migrating-OVZ-mainstream-container
- P.Haul packages in Linux distributions
- P.Haul was announced at Checkpoint and Restore MC, Linux Plumbers conference 2015: short notes and slides.