2. criu check
- quote CONFIG_* option names to be enabled
- give a link to info how to build own kernel
- unify output (pr_msg vs pr_warn)
- give a final verdict
3. copy of git repo at github (?)
4. Twitter account
5. Organize Hangout on Air
- make pr_err and pr_warn output timestamp and file:line conditionally (with verbosity)
7. Video on vzctl + upstream kernel + criu migration
1. Does recent Fedoras have all options for CRIU?
- if yes -- remove "kernel compilation" from Installation
- if no -- file a bug to enable those
Note: in F18 (v3.11) a number of options is still missing.
2. Since CRIU is now stable, maybe it makes sense to send patches that remove CRIU options out of CONFIG_EXPERT?