Collected here is the list of, well, lists :) that might be too long to be iterated over in a plain manner.
- parasite_collect_aios looks for AIO ring VMA which is typically the only one in MM
- find_fle_by_fd iterates over fdtable FDs to look for a specific one
- create_children_and_session makes 2 scans, while we can do it in one go
- opts.external will grow big soon (external_lookup_*)
- collect_one_fifo scans fifo_head for object by ID
- restore_file_locks scans global list for per-pid locks
- find_file_desc_raw uses 64-chains hash. Make it dynamic?
- rsti->used seems to be non-efficient
- opts.inherit_fds will grow big soon
- find_inotify_info & collect_fanotify_mark
- inet_ports in port_add