(Redirected from Releases)
|Version:||3.2 "Tin Hoopoe"|
|Released:||19 Jun 2017|
- Invisible files restore is de-serialized
- VMAs restore performance is improved significantly
- Mappings of the same file re-use the descriptor, not re-open it every time
- Not-COW-ed mappings are restored in-place and are not mremmap()ed
- Empty RO mappings are mmap()ed as such and thus not re-mprotect()ed at the end
- More verbosity in case TCP locking fails (#292)
- More verbosity in case VDSO magic mismatch
- Restore or legacy epoll target descriptors and fsnotify marks is unified with common case
- Restoring fanotify marks from old images (<1.3) dropped the mark
- Binfmt_misc mount could be mounted into wrong place
- Compilation failed with gcc 6.3.0 (#315)
- Waiting helpers could race with sigchild handler and would result in restore failure
- Missing VVAR page in 32bit tasks wasn't skipped and resulted in restore failure
- After restore consumption of files is increased (was fixed as side effect of mmap optimization)
- Deprecated separate images for fsnotify marks
The following 3.x releases were made:
The following 2.x releases were made:
- 2.12 "Vulcanite Rook"
- 2.11 "Acrylic Bullfinch"
- 2.10 "Brass Waxwing"
- 2.9 "Silk Tit"
- 2.8 "Bronze Siskin"
- 2.7 "Rubber Owl"
- 2.6 "Paper Crane"
- 2.5 "Concrete Oriole"
- 2.4 "Marble Lark"
- 2.3 "Wooden Duck"
- 2.2 "Carbon Nightingale"
- 2.1 "Steel Lapwing"
The following 1.x releases were made:
The following 0.x releases were made:
- Changelogs to see all the changelogs on a single page.