(Redirected from Releases)
|Version:||3.1 "Graphene Swift"|
|Released:||22 May 2017|
- Each boolean option now has the
- RSS explorer in CRIT
- Multiple plugins in compel
- Run-time check of 32-mmap BUG on x86
- C/R of
- 32-bit futex robust list on x86
- Start time is improved significantly with kerndat cache
- Sigaction image is merged into Core
- Unneeded stages are skipped during restore
- Restore w/o namespaces uses host /proc
- Restore w/o namespaces doesn't parse host mounts (not needed)
- Single-threaded tasks do not parse /proc/pid/task/ in vain
- BFD engine is used for more /proc files
- More verbosity in libsoccr
- Fsnotify dump w/o namespaces doesn't walk mounts tree
- Python bindings left zombie in self-dump mode
last_pidsys-control was reset by restore
- Threads caps were compared with mistake
make installput crit/pycriu to wrong place if DESTDIR was not set (#309)
- Fsnotifies C/R w/o namespaces restored with errors
- Inherited control terminal restore was failed (but dump succeeded)
The following 3.x releases were made:
The following 2.x releases were made:
- 2.12 "Vulcanite Rook"
- 2.11 "Acrylic Bullfinch"
- 2.10 "Brass Waxwing"
- 2.9 "Silk Tit"
- 2.8 "Bronze Siskin"
- 2.7 "Rubber Owl"
- 2.6 "Paper Crane"
- 2.5 "Concrete Oriole"
- 2.4 "Marble Lark"
- 2.3 "Wooden Duck"
- 2.2 "Carbon Nightingale"
- 2.1 "Steel Lapwing"
The following 1.x releases were made:
The following 0.x releases were made:
- Changelogs to see all the changelogs on a single page.