(Redirected from Releases)
|Version:||3.0 "Basalt Wagtail"|
|Released:||24 Apr 2017|
- Compel library
- Support for x86 32-bit arch
- Version check via RPC
- ASAN support
- Force VDSO trampolines via fault injection
- C/R of
- Shutdown-ed UDP sockets
- Bind-mounts made from external mounts
- SysVIPC shmem segments are now dumped as any other shmem (taking holes into account and sitting in common memory dumps)
- CRIT show
- decodes socket's states and types and task's states into strings
- prints unix sockets names in more human-readable form
- Unix sockets' names appeared in logs with mistakes
- Contents of SysVIPC shmem segments was dumped twice
- Dumping of any memory segment more than 4Gigs failed
- Migration of unaligned SysvSHM segment on Armv7 failed
The following 2.x releases were made:
- 2.12 "Vulcanite Rook"
- 2.11 "Acrylic Bullfinch"
- 2.10 "Brass Waxwing"
- 2.9 "Silk Tit"
- 2.8 "Bronze Siskin"
- 2.7 "Rubber Owl"
- 2.6 "Paper Crane"
- 2.5 "Concrete Oriole"
- 2.4 "Marble Lark"
- 2.3 "Wooden Duck"
- 2.2 "Carbon Nightingale"
- 2.1 "Steel Lapwing"
The following 1.x releases were made:
The following 0.x releases were made:
- Changelogs to see all the changelogs on a single page.