(Redirected from Releases)
|Version:||3.4 "Cobalt Swan"|
|Released:||21 Aug 2017|
- Support for s390x architecture
- Unexpected death of restored tasks is reported with more details in logs
- Merged many images containing info about files into one big
- When helper utility fails (ip, iptables, tar) its name is printed in logs
- Compilation failed on newer glibcs (ucontext_t)
- Dying helper task could deadlock the restore process
- Install-related makefile variables weren't configurable for distro build
- SIT (ipv6-to-v4 tunnel) presence on host blocked dump of any containers
- Potential NULL dereference when dumping net namespace
- Dump via page server might not work across different criu versions
- Failure to restore a subtask could be ignored by the restore command
- EOF on page-server socket wasn't handled
The following 3.x releases were made:
The following 2.x releases were made:
- 2.12 "Vulcanite Rook"
- 2.11 "Acrylic Bullfinch"
- 2.10 "Brass Waxwing"
- 2.9 "Silk Tit"
- 2.8 "Bronze Siskin"
- 2.7 "Rubber Owl"
- 2.6 "Paper Crane"
- 2.5 "Concrete Oriole"
- 2.4 "Marble Lark"
- 2.3 "Wooden Duck"
- 2.2 "Carbon Nightingale"
- 2.1 "Steel Lapwing"
The following 1.x releases were made:
The following 0.x releases were made:
- Changelogs to see all the changelogs on a single page.